Class: Frequently Asked Questions
Don't see the answer you're looking for? Please feel free to contact Emily directly to discuss your question.
1. What is the current class schedule?
2. Can my friends and I set up our own class?
Yes! Head on over to the Private Group Classes and sign up. Currently private classes can accommodate up to 5 people.
3. I have to miss class, what should I do?
There are no refunds or credits for missing a class but you are welcome to give or sell your class to another student or a friend.
4. Do I need dance experience?
No. Any movement background can be helpful but beginner bellydance classes are designed specifically for those who are new to the art.
5. Am I too short/tall/heavy/thin/out of shape? Is my belly too big/little?
No, all body types are welcome! Students are encouraged to work at their own level and modify if needed. Showing skin or a bare belly is totally optional. Dance is about leaning to trust and feel comfortable in your body.