Learn to make your own bellydance belt!
Workshop December 10th, 11am-2pm
(Stitch & bitch from 2-5pm)
Beverages and light food will be provided. Handouts will be provided but I recommend taking notes too. Please feel free to bring snacks/lunch. Space is limited, registration due by December 7th.
This workshop will include:
* How to make a pattern that will fit your body
* Choosing construction materials
* Assembling a belt from scratch
* Types of closures
* Design tips & adornment advice
$65 for Full Package
Workshop, belt base materials, stitch & bitch
$40 for Workshop Only
Workshop Add Ons:
* $15 Include Belt Base Materials! Make your own belt base during the workshop (includes all belt base materials and closures). Please purchase this option if you want materials. They will not be available to purchase at the class.
* $10 After Class Stitch & Bitch 2-5pm! Stay after the workshop for a supervised creation session to work on your belt base, start decorating your belt or watch me demo on some of my own projects. Bring your decorations and supplies. Basic materials (sewing machine, needles, thread, glue) will be available. I will be available for questions and troubleshooting help .
*** At Workshop Only: I'll have a variety of decorative items for sale after the workshop! ***
Sorry, no drop ins for this workshop.
The fine print: No refunds, credits, transfers or IOUs. Emily is not responsible for unattended classes. If a student can not attend a class they may give or sell it to someone else at their discretion but there are no refunds on missed classes or uncompleted session purchases. Missed class material due to tardiness will not be refunded, prorated or made up.